Provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and VP. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The Executive Assistant serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
1. 4-6 years of experience
2. Bachelor degree
3. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, board members, external partners.
4. Advanced level of planning & organization skills
5. Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
6. Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and presentation skills.
7. Advanced level of English language