– Review all the accounting documents / reports to ensure their accuracy. (i.e. bank reconciliation, journal vouchers, entries…etc.).
– Coordinate with the Group Finance Director the external and internal auditors during the audit phase to provide them with the needed documents.
– Review the accuracy and completion of calculated due receivable and payable balances.
– Coordinate with the AR/AP Manager to ensure the timely collection of the expired Letters of Guarantee or collections against them.
– Ensure that the A/R section is following up and collecting the due insurance refund balances.
– Ensure that the receivable and/or payable balances are properly calculated.
– Supervise and provide guidance to the Cost Accountants, Account Receivables and Account Payables Accountants.
– Must have experience minimum 15 years and at least 5 years in a same position.
– Must have experience in industrial sector at least 10 years.
– Must have a strong Cost systems background.
– Maximum age 42 years.
If You are interested, Kindly send your updated CV to [email protected] and mention ( Accounting Manager ) in the email subject.