An Interior Company in Cairo is hiring “3D Designer” to join our Team. Experienced in 3D modeling, animation / walkthrough rendering, lighting / environment designs and preferably with a blend of experience in interior designs including material / production knowledge.
– conceptualizing, designing and executing multiple in-house projects
– Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
– Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
– Thinking creatively to produce new ideas
– Using innovation to redefine a design brief and meet deadlines
– Responsible to conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
– brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
– Understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising
– Must have portfolios and proven work record.
– Supervise Operations of Multiple In House Projects.
– Possess strong knowledge of each step of an ad campaign”s process to give creative direction and work on schedule.
– Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for clients.
– Accurately revise all finalized designs before production.
– Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development.
– Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D Max, etc.
Working Hours from 9 am to 5 pm .
2 days off Friday & Saturday.
If you are interested send your CV & Portfolio to [email protected] with a recent photo and “3D Designer ” in the Subject.