• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources. • Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Build automated reports and dashboards to support our decision making process.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets .
• Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements .
• Document databases and data processes.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Keep information confidential.
• Send buying reports, E-mails.
• Communicate with Suppliers by e-mails.
• males Only.
• Excellent communication skills.
• SAP Knowledge is a plus.
• 2-3 years of experience .
• industrial background is preferred.
• Very good command of English .
• Excellent Microsoft office .
Location: – 6th of October City To apply please send your CV on:
Data Entry Agent jobs May 2020