Duties and responsibilities:
– Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
– Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
– Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
– Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
– Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
– Bachelor’s degree
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Very good command of English
– Highly organized, punctual and responsible
– Driven and problem-solver
– Good user of MS Office
Interested candidates, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the job title in subject line.