– Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Biotechnology.
– Experience: 0 – 3 years
– Proficiency in English Language
– Working hours from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
– Working days: Sunday to Thursday
– Willing to work during weekends and overnight shifts, when required
– Location: 10th of Ramadan city, industrial zone
– Process controlling activities in production areas
– Batch record review for market release
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to: [email protected] quoting the job title “QA Specialist – RM-BG” in the subject field.