YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the compliance of temperature loggers reporting and disposition for Bayer deliveries to Distributors and local Warehouses in the region.
- Manage reporting and assessment of Product Technical Complaints and deviations.
- Provide GxP training on Bayer Middle East Local Quality Procedures and global processes according to training plans
- Ensure quality oversight and maintain status control on local GxP service providers in compliance with supplier management SOPs
- Prepare and maintain local quality management system documentation
- Execute change management, CAPA (implementation and Risk Management within quality function
- Act as business partner for all Quality-related topics at country organization with direct reporting line to Country Cluster Quality Head in Dubai
WHO YOU ARE
Experience in pharmaceutical industry with focus on quality and / or production activities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality: pharmaceutical Manufacturing site, warehousing is must and/or previous experience in RA, Medical or PV with at least 1 year (preference)
- Strong pharmaceutical and regulatory background (GMP/GDP knowledge)
- Motivated and self-starter with ability to anticipate needs and be pro-active.
- Cross functional team Player with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate work load prioritization and time management
- Competencies: Customer focus, Drive results, Manage Complexity, Plan and align, Manage Ambiguity
e thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the high volume of applications received for advertised positions, please understand only those candidates who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted by the HR Team.
If you are not contacted by our team regarding an application for a position three weeks from the closing date for the position, this means unfortunately on this occasion you were not shortlisted for the role and will not receive further contact regarding this position.
Thank you for your application and we wish you all the best for future career endeavors.
To Apply from HERE: