*Please apply with an English CV
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1000 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are around 4000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 47,700 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
Role: This position will be responsible for store operations of LC Waikiki in Egypt and will be reporting directly to the International Retail Assistant General Manager(MENA) in Istanbul Head Office.
Location: This position will be located in Cairo.
- Reporting to Retail Assistant General Manager(MENA), P/L(Profit & Loss) responsibility while leading & designing expansion investment plans in the country.
- Provides annual budget proposals to the top management and takes the necessary measures in order to realize the planned budget while achieving targetted LFL.
- Coordinating with Turkey Head Office product teams for commercial processes in order to maximize profit while meeting customer needs.
- Directing, developing & coaching country teams such as retail operation(stores), logistics, finance & HR in order to keep the coordination to improve key processes.
- Tracks & controls the retail operation processes in stores in accordance with company yearly KPIs, takes related actions in order to improve the results.
- Directing & developing e-commerce operations inline with Turkey Head Office e-commerce department.
- Acts as an ambassador and role model for both internal departments & retail partners in order to apply the company’s vision, mission, and basic values, regulatory legislation, corporate procedures & regulations.
- Determines and implements necessary corrective and preventive actions related to nonconformities
Education & Language Skills
- University degree in a relevant field
- Fluent English and Arabic (written & verbal)
- Minimum 7 years of Management experience in Retail Operations – Fashion Retail Experience is an asset
- Retail Location Evaluation
- Negotiation Skills of Lease Processes & Lease Contracts
- Budgeting & Cost Management
- Logistics Operation(Distribution Center, Transportation & Custom Processes)
- Ability to understand & guide financial terms such as cash flow & p/l.
- Analytical Thinking
- Multi-Task & Result Oriented
- Team Player
- Open for Improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
- Flexibility to travel frequently
- Willing to re-locate to Cairo.
To Apply from HERE: