- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or business administration preferred.
- At least 1 year of industry sales/Telesales experience
- medical background is preferred.
- Strategic leadership ability.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- TELESALES experience is a MUST
- conducting calls and visits to the clients for driving sales
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To Apply from HERE: