Assistant Production Manager.
Job Description :
– work under the supervision of the production manager
– monitor production of goods or the effectiveness of services, ensure accurate amount is produced at the right quality and cost and provides administrative support to production staff.
– overseeing quality control and ensuring products are produced on time or projects completed within the deadline.
– responsible for procuring and monitoring the use of equipment.
– BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
– Advanced knowledgeable in using computer programs such as Microsoft Office and other production-related software.
– Experience +2 years at least in same position.
– Can work well under pressure during tight deadlines.
If you see yourself fit in this position to join our team, please send your CV on [email protected]
and mention the job title in the subject.