*Odoo Functional Specialist*
*Junior Odoo Implementer*
About the Job
1. Perform the complete system implementation and advanced configurations
2. Fine-tuning platform architecture and documenting specifications
3. Identifying issues and implementing integrations that meet platform needs.
4. Investigate and resolve technical issues
5. Integrate Odoo with other web applications.
6. Enhance applications, develop and configure features and functionalities that support business requirements.
7. Configuration, installation and maintenance of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
8. Consistently create quality software that meets specific design and requirements on stated timelines.
9. Maintain &customize Odoo add – ons.
10. Create&customize reports.
11. Instructs and trains users on use of ERP solution.
12. Good understanding of business and operational processes including Sales/purchase, human resources, payroll and point of sale.
13. Chart of accounts Implementing.
14. Good understanding of business and operational processes including CRM, Accounting, Inventory & Sales/purchase
15. Write down technical requirements for customization and new modules to be delivered to developers
1. Good Understanding of ERP systems.
2. General Web technologies awareness.
Essential use of document & flowchart design applications.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Good in English is a must
5. Problem solver with an experimental mindset.
6. Strong grasp of automation tools, security, and compliance.
7. Data management skills.
8. Good understanding of emerging tech trends.
9. Database optimization skills
10. Performance management & monitoring tools are a plus
11. Odoo framework knowledge
12. Good SQL Skills and specifically Familiar with Postgres & Mysql
13. Knowledge of GIT
14. Fast solo learner
15. Business background is plus
16. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
17. Experience in Install new Odoo (Open ERP) Modules and extensions of the Odoo (Open ERP) framework and its existing modules.
18. Experience in integrating Odoo with Other Business Systems.
19. Excellent communication skills.
20. ERP experince for Retail (is Preferred)
1:3 Years of Experience
Full Time (Flexible working hours) or Remotely
kindly Send your CV at
With Email subject “Odoo Implementer”
Job code : odoox