• Reads and routes incoming mail, Locates and attaches appropriate file to correspondence to be answered by employer.
• Composes and types routine correspondence.
• Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
• Answers and screens manager’s telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
• Coordinates manager’s schedule and makes appointments.
• Greets scheduled visitors and conducts to appropriate area or person.
• Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
• Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
• Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
• Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Excellent command of Excel and PowerPoint.
• BA/ BSc degree is a must.
• 7+ Years of experience in the same field.
• Near residents are preferable.
Work location: 6 October, Transportation provided, working hours: 07:00 am to 04:30 PM, Fridays and Saturdays are off.
Interested Candidates should send their resume to:
[email protected] mentioning the job title in the subject line.