- Ensure that the General Accounting activities performed, Fixed Assets and Internal company processes are compliant with the Group core model and with the local rules and all tax obligations.
- Provide all necessary support to the Reporting Manager to ensure that all reported financial information is correct.
- Manage and supervise day-to-day Fixed Assets accounting activities in accordance with the Group accounting policies & procedures, and local regulations. These activities may include creation, write off, transfer, depreciation, investment order validation.
- Monitor Assets Under Construction very closely and perform regular reviews with the business.
- Support in the preparation of corporation tax returns for legal entities to ensure submission on time and in full.
- Education Bachelor’s Degree in accounting.
- Languages required Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills Advanced skills in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
To Apply from HERE: