- Handles and resolves customers’ complaints regarding the receipts and returns.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products
- Follows up the receipts of products according to the received order in a good condition.
- Sets schedule plan for the transportation routes.
- Checks on the product’s quality and expiry date.
- 6 days/ week
- Days off: 1 day/ week
- Bsc. of commerce or any related education
- 0-1 years of experience
- Residence in Cairo or Giza
To apply from HERE: