- Understands the business and product’s objectives and establishes a public relations program that promotes them.
- Develops and manages public relations plans and ensures that they stay aligned to the business’s overall objectives.Creates the business/product’s messaging on thought leadership platforms, which will, in time, position the business as a thought leader in the market.
- Leads media outreach initiatives in the business inclusive of pitching, handling inbound media queries, and managing relationships between the business and local, national, and international media with the assistance of the brand manager.
- Promotes the business in media briefings, conferences, interviews, press releases, and articles.
- Develops content, story lines, and written materials and messages such as press releases, media advisories, pitches, presentations etc that are tied to the business’s brand and the PR plan framework.
- Deployment of internal communications content that increases the employees’ understanding the public relations role, activities, and media coverage functions.
- Develops media relation strategies that cover the business’s crucial publications, blogs, web sites, social influencers, industry associates and communities, which inspires even greater awareness of the business and its product.
- Supports the marketing team by playing an active role in content creation, SEO keyword development, and directory listings, which increases the business/product’s outreach to consumers.
- Develops, maintains, and enhances PR analytics tools, and reporting process methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, International Relations, Communications, Public Relations, Information Technology, English, Journalism, or any other related field. (An equivalent of the same in working experience is also convenient)
- Minimum experience of 4-5 years in a progressive public relations position of a fast moving and dynamic business environment.
- Proven and successful experience in planning and managing multiple PR projects in a stressful environment or under tight deadlines.
- Experience working with traditional PR channels as well as key social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram is a must.
- Experience working in a collaborative and cross-functional setting and a proven track record of successfully executed media strategies while working in a PR position.
- Advanced analytical,Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills.
- Expert in Ms Office, Technology/Web Savvy.
To Apply from HERE: