Group Internal Auditing Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for covering the entire audit cycle from definition of audit objectives through the preliminary review to the execution, documentation report of findings for each audit assignment allocated to him.
– Carries out audits in accordance with the established audit program and through this process will make an assessment of the degree of conformance to plan and seek to evaluate the risks to the company’s resources.
– Required to evaluate and report on the effectiveness of controls for the detection of errors and irregularities.
– Provide ongoing training and technical support to the audit team.
– 7-10 years of internal audit experience within a reputable companies.
– Bachelor degree in accounting is preferred.
– CIA Certificate is a Must
– Excellent English is a must.
Kindly send your CV to:
Mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject.
OR Whatsapp: 01067323498