- Negotiate agreements and form contracts with current and potential suppliers with clear terms and conditions to reach required results as per trading policy and objectives.
- Report suppliers addition/ deletion to the IT department in order to perform monthly cleanup of system for obsolete SKU’s to ensure reports efficiency and accuracy.
- Achieve category gross trading income and sales target; monitor results and take corrective actions as needed.
- Identify items to include in promotion cycle and ensure prices are competitive and all conditions of promotions are met as stated in policy including discount percentage, inclusion of KVI items, and repetition of items.
- Conduct market survey for KVI on monthly basis and report findings to section trading manager.
- Ensure healthy quantity and full range of items are available in every branch by monitoring supply chain orders, push suppliers to collect returns in timely manner and propose strategy for liquidating over stock.
- Enforce suppliers to collect returns (based on contract terms).
- Conduct weekly store/field visits to review the range of items available in stores, compile list of out of stock to find replacements, ensure display of items is according contract agreement, explore the market for items not available in our stores and find sources.
- Coordinate with operations to manage store planogram to ensure display and layout offer convenient shopping atmosphere for customer, appealing product display and rent space (shelf/ floor) to generate income from suppliers.
- Collect marketing, customer service and operations visits feedback on our products, propose substitute and/or amend, remove or add products in coordination with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar role
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
To Apply from HERE: