WE ARE HIRING
Pharco-B International (2) for Chemicals (PBIC) is looking for the following Position:
Quality Control Deputy Manager
• Supervise Chemical and Microbiological testing.
• Follow Up Finished products/In Process Control Sampling Processes.
• Review all FP/IPC/Microbiological analysis records & Procedures.
• Handle On Job Training For FP/IPC Specialists .
• Review, Issue & Update FP/IPC/Micro Sampling Plans Whenever Required .
• Investigate OOS/OOT test results.
• Handle Tests’ Outsourcing whenever needed.
• Handle & follow up Coaching & development of Sub ordinates .
• Handle Deviations, NCRs and finalize all CAPAs related to FP/IPC Section.
• Issue, Review and Update of all Lab. Standard Operating Procedures, Method of analysis and Specifications.
• Review Storage conditions, reanalysis intervals periodically and make any required updates and testing .
• Monitor & Follow Up adhesion to EHS standards in Sampling, Analysis & Storage areas.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum 7 years of Previous experience in Quality control laboratories .
Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
Good time-management skills.
Proficiency in MS Office and database software
BS degree in science /Pharmacy
Resident in Alexandria
For who is interested and fulfill the requirements and qualifications, Please send your CV to ([email protected]) and mention the title as a subject of the E-mail.