- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to the book of accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions
- Standard journal entries
- Analyze daily banking transactions and journal entries
- Reconcile sub-ledger accounts (such as inventory).
- Payroll reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales reports into excel spreadsheet for analysis
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
- Reviews investigate and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Improve businesses efficiency where the money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Very Good English
- Excellent computer skills
To Apply from HERE: