About the Job
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone Ireland Customers.
- Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
- The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer’s reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager
To Apply from HERE: