About the Job
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols, and procedures to all branches, warehouses, and fleet.
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses.
- Train and supervise security officers and guards.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs.
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events.
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Review reports on incidents and breaches.
- Coordinate with the legal department in the investigations and resolving issues.
- Create reports for management on security status.
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Proven experience as a security manager or similar position from 10 to 15 years (the Same field is preferable).
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV).
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Committed and reliable.
- BSc degree in security or related field.
To Apply from HERE: