About the Job
- Industrial Production Pharmacist participates in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
- Assists the Production Manager in different manufacturing tasks.
- Receives raw materials from the Dispensing Area.
- Receives packaging materials from the Warehouse.
- Receives bulk and intermediate products from other Production Depts.
- Performs process validation.
- Ensures that the cleaning validation is conducted.
- Follows up the calibration activities of equipment
- Monitors the maintenance activities of both equipment and facility.Prepares all documents related to the production / packaging of products (batch record, master formula etc.).
- Participates in in-process checking.
- Checks the raw materials with the bill of material and delivery note.
- Supervises Machine Operators, Line Supervisors and Production Workers during production.
- Ensures that GMP rules are being implemented.
- A B.Sc in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Chemistry preferably Pharmacy.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience is required.
- Depth Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
To Apply from HERE: