About the Job
- Answers calls, takes messages, handles correspondence, and redirects them when necessary.
- Maintains diaries and arranges appointments.
- Develops and maintains a filing system.
- Responsible for databases & the archiving system.
- Coordinates mail-shots and similar publicity tasks.
- Logs or processes bills or expenses.
- Acts as a receptionist and/or meets and greets clients.
- Issues and follows up on POs through JDE system.
- Files and updates contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Checks frequently the office supplies usage and place appropriate orders.
- Documents expenses and generates reports.
- Undertakes occasional receptionist duties.
- Responsible for all meetings arrangement.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- BA degree in Administration, Arts, or equivalents.
- Fluent in English (writing & speaking)
- 0 to 1 years’ experience in the same field.
- High time management and organization skills.
- High communication skills
- Punctual and disciplined
To Apply from HERE: