The job holder will provide support to the AUC Bookstores purchase and delivery processes through use of the AUC Bookstores system and other AUC systems to ensure accurate data flow and input of ordering data for books and other products to be sold in AUC Bookstore outlets across Egypt.
This role is key to delivering the annual strategic and financial objectives of the department by virtue of the need for speed, accuracy and reliability of the service the role offers to other members of the Press/Bookstore team. The role connects the Operations Manager, the Bookstores Manager and Bookstores Buyer and the Bookstores Distribution Team, all of whom rely on excellent data entry in English Language to ensure smooth and accurate service to the end customer and for sales data analysis.
- Receive orders for new books and reorders for books and products from bookstore buyer and enter data/create record onto Booksolve system according to data provided by the buyer/invoices received. Prices to be entered based upon current pricing formula or special prices provided by bookstores buyer.
- Release all the general book orders, and the AUC Press orders for the different AUC Bookstores on a daily basis from the Head Quarter Branch.
- Follow-up for all General Books and Special Orders.
- Preparing quotations for special orders as requested and approved by the Bookstore team.
- Processing all the new released AUC Press titles on the Booksolve system.
- Deliver received supplier invoices of all received books and other products onto the Booksolve system
- Claiming credit notes for the not received books.
- Issuing requisitions forms for the AUC Departments for the desk copies.
- Ensure the system of Credentials with the local suppliers: To submit the orders with ORIGINAL invoices and with the order form we placed.
- Follow-up with the publishers on the out of stock, out of print, or the market restricted titles in order to offer alternatives to the professors, and by consequently update departments with any updates.
- Return the unused old editions to get credit for them and to avoid the overstocking.
- Dealing with the Supply Chain Management when ordering the office supplies.
- Working with other team members to cover for holidays and absence in the same role.
- Perform other related duties as requested by direct supervisor.
Minimum education requirement:
- Bachelor degree in related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years in the field purchasing systems
- Fluent Command in English, written and Spoken.
- Computer skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Negotiation and communication skills.
- Organized and methodically approachable in achieving results.
- Approachable, dedicated and approachably treats professors, secretaries, publishers, and suppliers with politeness and in a professional way.
To Apply from HERE: