About the Job
- Ensure optimal resourcing and utilization of all LRM functionality in order to effectively manage the laboratory workload and to ensure that all samples are produced within shade tolerance and within service lead times.
- Monitor, analysis and report on lab to bulk reproducibility and work with bulk dye house team to ensure that the highest levels of lab to bulk reproducibility are maintained…
- In conjunction with Quality Department, receive and investigate all customer shade complaints and recommend/take corrective action as appropriate.
- Manage sales team expectations through timely and effective liaison and feedback relating to queries on DTM and Sample Order requests.
- Monitor and report daily and monthly on matching performance relating to Colour Atlas.
- Ensure all activities relating to LRM, colour matching ,sample preparation and machinery operations adequately resourced during shift so that service lead time performance are optimized.
- Textile or Dyeing background is must
- 2 – 4 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science University
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Very good computer skills
To Apply from HERE: