Planning engineer is required for a reputable company in transportation and logistics field
Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Developing maintenance plans (Preventive and Corrective maintenance).
• Follow up the implementation of maintenance plan.
• Review spare parts required by maintenance teams with budget.
• Analyze technical data and reports to determine spares and support equipment provisioning requirements. Minimize downtime and interruptions to operation
• Initiate material procurement and manage procurement processing.
• Develop monthly reports for tire analysis.
• Determining monthly tire required (Size , Pattern and branding)
• Experience : 3-5 years of related experience
• Engineering degree or equivalent
• Good knowledge and experience on complex project planning
• Good knowledge and experience in tiers management and reporting
Work Location :-
6th of October city
If you are interested kindly send your CV to [email protected] and kindly mention the job title in subject.