We are looking for Talented HR Specialist to join our team and Contributes at all Human Resources functions.
HR Specialist responsibilities include preparing compensation and benefits, recruiting new employee, assist in company policies and maintaining updated employee records. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of full human resources management.
– Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions.
– Handling the employee’s compensation and benefits and preparing the payroll.
-Identify the company’s hiring needs and Assist the recruitment process to ensure attract Candidates.
– Administer health and social insurance programs.
– Helping in designing and executing HR policies and procedures.
– Participate in performance evaluation processes.
– Ensure new hired employees paperwork is completed and processed.
– Organize training, team meetings and events as needed.
– Carry out the orientation of newly hired employees, explain human resources policies, procedures, laws.
– Maintain a good work environment for employees.
– Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or business administration
– HR Diploma is preferred or PHRi.
– Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
– Strong knowledge of HR administration, processes and policies.
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
– Excellent command of both spoken and written of English language
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Creative Problem Solving
To Apply from Here: