About the Job
- The Quality Control Specialist holds primary responsibility of review and ensure the quality of content related outcome including communication and promotional materials, Medical materials, printed and online marketing communications, as well as, corporate communications.
- You will ensure content proofreads, edits revand/or assists with the editorial development, compliance of content to corporate’ guidelines and global quality standards in content management.
- Develops and maintains company-wide internal contacts at all levels and external contacts as the appropriate content expert to make all projects free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Caduceus Lane is currently hiring for a medical proofreading specialist based in Alexandria – Egypt.
- proofreads, Edits, research and/or assists with the editorial development of corporate documents, marketing, and branding materials, medical reports, marketing communications and corporate communications including letters, brochures, newsletters, and other components as required.
- Proofreads, edits and/or assists with the online content development and advice on usability issues.
- Researchers materials for industry-related news, events, and trends.
- Maintains consistent corporate language and design style standards in all published materials and helps document and maintain corporate style standards.
- Interviews and works with individuals in client departments to procure pertinent, accurate information for publication.
- Reviews copy scheduled for publication for accuracy and update requirements.
- Works within set scheduling and publication deadlines and maintains standards of excellence and accuracy in all writing, editing, and proofreading practices.
- Cross-Functional Coordination across different departments with an integrated shared responsibility with Medical and Marketing Departments.
- Assists manager and performs editing, researching, interviewing, and proofreading for different departments as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- (3-5) years experience Q.C in Scientific, Medical, and Marketing communications or equivalent corporate environments with some experience in business to business services.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology or Science relevant academic field.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, Marketing communication, and Corporate documents. Ability to proofreading articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of set variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to proofreading a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong, demonstrable skills in proofreading, researching, interviewing for a wide variety of materials for publication.
- Understanding of and facility with pharmaceuticals industry and medical field, and healthcare concepts and language as well as ability to articulate and/or interpret corporate policy.
- Strong, demonstrable interviewing skills to obtain information for news, feature, medical professionals, industry reports, marketing and advertising copy.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, confirmed by personal and professional references.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in virtual teams and Matrix environment
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical industry regulations and policies governing information provision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated ability to confidently interact with external experts
- Self-starter and innovator
- Demonstrated professional and ethical behavior.
- Ability to work independently and ability to travel as per professional requirements
- Fluency in English and Arabic language professional standards is a must
- Outstanding writing skills. Samples are required. A writing test may be administered.
- Prior experience working in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience is an asset
- Familiarity with medical documents protocols, scientific reports guides and scientific referencing guidelines is a major plus.
- Journalism Studies is a plus
- Professional English/Arabic – Arabic/English Scientific, Medical and Corporate Proofreading.
To Apply from Here: