The Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Egypt is currently seeking to hire “Internal Auditor”:
– Participate in a planning session to gain initial business understanding by reviewing background materials, policies & procedures & audit reports history.
– Identify Risks & Controls associated with the business process by running a series of risk-based interviews with business owners, & prepare risk & control matrix.
– Perform testing plans and/or supervise internal audit staff testing results.
– Draft Status meeting memo by combining all testing results and associated risk and suggest a management action plan.
– 3 to 5 years of audit and/or risk management experience.
– Past experience in a similar industry or in a similar size organization is preferable.
– Excellent or very good command of English (oral and written)
– Excellent command of Microsoft apps. SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
– A reasonable understanding of ERP systems. Oracle knowledge is a plus.
– Postgraduate certification is a plus. CIA or CISA is a plus.
If interested please send your CV to
and write “Internal Auditor“in the subject line of your E-mail.