Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- The selected candidate will be assisting the WFP Communications Unit with the following key duties:
- Assisting with video editing,
- Archiving, conceptualizing creative videos and documenting video guidance for country offices counterparts.
- University students with graduation year in 2019 or 2020.
- Recent graduate (max. 6 months after graduation)
- Full-time availability in the period July and August.
- Strong academic track record (good, very good or excellent ratings)
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Extracurricular activities are a must.
- Previous internship experience is a plus
- Studies in Communication, or Social Media
- Experience with video editing and work samples
- Experience using video editing software.
Employment Type: Internship
Job Location: New Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Duration: 8 weeks
Application Deadline: 27 April 2019