Risk Control Officer
• Ensuring efficient limits management and Monitoring & Control to the entire Commercial Banking portfolio in accordance with Enterprise Risk Management Framework and our internal Policies Standards, processes & procedures.
Main accountabilities and approximate time split
• Ensure a consistent quality of service to RCU stakeholders
• Work in partnership with colleagues and proactively anticipate, respond to and seek to exceed the expectations of customers.
• Attend meetings with the Corporate Credit Managers / Relationship Managers / Security if problem related issues are to be discussed / need to be resolved.
• Participate in team activities, social occasions and community activities
• Assist S. Manager in conducting system UAT for any new projects
Technical skills / Competencies
• Accurate & detailed oriented
• Communication, business writing & escalation skills
• Time Management
• PC skills
• Judgment & Decision making Skills
• Team player
• Punctually adhere to Workflow
Knowledge, Qualifications/ Experience:
• Good knowledge of operational risk and rigor processes, tools and practices.
• Computer literacy
• Good working knowledge of products and services offered by the bank.
• Good understanding of the Risk Management business goals and objectives.
• Awareness of products and services offered by competitor banks.
• Previous experience of working in a reputed financial institution’s corporate /commercial sector in the risk function.
• Financial analysis awareness.
التقديم من هنا