Job Title: Head of Supply Chain
Location: Kattameya (ring road)
Job Brief: The head of supply chain manages all aspects of purchasing, warehousing, planning and scheduling, inventory, shipping and receiving; designs and executes strategies and plans to meet university’s short-term and long-term supply chain management/production control requirements.
• Accountable for the management of supplier to warehouse operations.
• Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability and supplier’s reputation and performance history.
• Look at ways to improve supply chain networks
• Reviewing and improving margins – freight and duty charges
• Manage a countrywide logistics network to ensure efficient stock movement.
Requirements: 7+ years of experience in similar position, Excellent English, Excellent computer skills.
MBA and or/ Project management or supply chain studies is a must.
Contact Email : [email protected] please mention the job title in the subject line