Samsung SDSEG looking to hire fresh graduates 2017/2016 in the position of Logistics Specialist
1. Follow Up with carriers for Shipping Schedule and sending all destinations schedule to customers
2. Placing booking with the carriers and following with the carriers for exceptions and cut off time extend
3. Updating daily report and proceeding for new shipments system activity on time.
4. Contacting with carrier to get ocean freight invoice, checking with contract the confirm amount
5. Following up with LSP to Ensure sending gate in plan and ensuring containers on time Delivery
6. following with operation stuffing team to make sure that containers arrived on time and to ensure that they match customer quality standards
7. Following with Lsp to receive customs documents and deliver it on time to customers.
• Bachelor degree (English department is most important) / fluent in English
• Fresh graduate~2 years’ experience, in the fright import and export.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Working Place : Cairo, Sheraton Residence
and mention in the mail subject Logistics- 81