A well-known retail company is looking for qualified Recruitment Specialist to join its dynamic team
-Work closely with unit managers to understand and define the company hiring needs for each position
– Create / Develop job description, job specifications and job profile as requested
– Source qualified candidates internally and externally (social media channels, events, recruitment websites …)
– Screen and shortlist applicants considering Initial CV’s screening and phone interviews
– Conduct right interviewing skills and any other related assessments to match candidates’ profiles with business requirements.
– Manage offers and ensure they are in line with business manpower budgets and internal total rewards policies.
– Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
– University Graduate
– 3 to 5 years of experience in all recruitment cycle
– Extensive knowledge of country labor laws and regulations is
– Excellent command of the English language
– Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are interested and matching above requirements, kindly send an updated CV to :[email protected]