NOW HIRING: “Deputy Costing Manager” at Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPI)
Future Pharmaceutical Industries (FPi) is an Egyptian pharmaceutical company committed to produce and secure the availability of safe and effective medicines for all.
In joining FPi, you are given the opportunity to grow professionally through an environment that supports and provides you with the tools you need to learn and move forward in your career. We are committed to attract and retain highly talented employees.
Job Overview: Manages cost accounting section responsibilities in coordination with the Finance Managers.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree of accounting
• Experience: (8-12) years of experience in costing and standard cost, preferably in a pharmaceutical company.
• Additional courses and diploma in costing is a must.
• Excellent Command of English Language
• Excellent Command of Computer Skills “Advanced Excel, Word and Outlook”, JDE ERP System User is preferred.
• Good Communication Skills
• Very good Organizational Skills with good sense of Time and Team Management.
Working Location and Conditions: Badr City
If interested, kindly send your updated CV with a recent photo to [email protected] mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject
“Only potential candidates will be contacted”