We’re currently hiring Receptionist / Adminassitant with the following details
1. About the Job:
• Welcome company guests and answer their queries
• Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
• Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Organize the office layout, maintains supplies of stationery and equipment, records office expenditure, and manages the budget
• Will be responsible for certain tasks in Marketing & Administration departments
• Prepare required reports.
• Organizing company files.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings and conferences.
• Assist company managers in drafting memos and letters
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc., and arranging couriers.
• Maintain an inventory of all necessary forms, stationery, and related office supplies for the office.
• Provide administrative support to Senior Management;
• Organizes and attends CEO meetings with staff – that includes typing the agenda, taking minutes, and follow up on results
• Responsible for the sales data.
• manage our reception area.
2. Job Requirements:
• Good looking and presentable
• Excellent presentation and customer handling skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn new skills
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team-based environment
• Knowledge of customer service principle and practice
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office
• Good command of English
• BSc of any field – BA or equivalent
• 3 to 5 Years of experience
• Retail Experience is preferred
• FMCG Experience Is Preferred
• Professional user of MS Office
• V.Goodcommand in English
* Expert Of google suit and Internet research
4. Apply to :
Mention Code (MN191120)in subject
Mails without Code will be neglected
Note: the Job is for immediate Joining so be ready for soon interviews
Best Of luck