Network and Security Engineer is required
About the Job
• Should have extensive Network security experience on all the domains of “Paloalto” and Firewalls IDS or IPS DDOS and WAF
• Manage Network admin security operations
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers (F5), firewalls (Paloalto), network access control
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades
• Must be able to solve highly technical complex problems.
• Network Security (Firewall, Proxy, Policies, Intrusion Detection/Prevention & DMZ).
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning as well as present to management
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval, and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Handling network and security Tickets and incidents.
• Would handle issues like Production outages.
• Would handle incident and projects
• Resolving first, second and third-level support problems; 75% of which will be resolved without escalation.
• Escalating to the relevant Engineering team as required, promptly following procedures, and ensuring management are updated accordingly.
• Ensuring the customer and ticket is up to date at all times on incident progress.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, and co-ordinate replacement of faulty hardware.
• Involved in the execution of client change requests in a timely manner as planned by Customer Account Manager, Engineering, and Command Centre Manager.
• Escalation of critical issues/outages to Command Centre Manager and Customer Account Manager as per procedures.
• Provide detailed feedback to other groups on all incident resolutions, ensuring full details are entered into ticket case notes.
• Daily review and action of open cases; updating Command Centre Manager on current cases and their status as appropriate.
• To provide comprehensive handovers to peers at the end of the shift.
• Attend Daily Operations and Change Review meetings as required.
• Logging cases to 3rd party vendors requesting assistance on unresolved issues.
Skills and knowledge required:
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to explain technical issues to non-technical people
• Able to work out of business hours.
• Participated in large-scale migration to Exchange 2019.
• Exceptional customer support skills.
• Skill in working independently.
• Skill in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands.
• Skill in working in fast-paced, stressful environments.
• Excellent over-the-phone troubleshooting skills with vendors, clients, and partners.
Required Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology OR equivalent Certificate
• 3 or more years’ experience of Paloalto Administration (Must)
• 5 or more years’ experience as a Windows 2003/2008 Systems Engineer
• 3 or more years’ experience of systems support/integration/design in large (1000+ user) environments
• 3 or more years’ experience in leading and implementing projects
• Very good command of writing and reading English (Must)
• Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Send your resume on [email protected]