- In line with corporate strategy, the Business Unit Head is responsible for the development of business and operational performance of the assigned business unit in Egypt (OPU, Operating Unit).
- Responsible for driving profitable and sustainable growth for the assigned business unit through the development and implementation of effective short and long term business plans.
- Responsible for both sales and marketing activities within the business unit. Drives growth and profitability by executing the tactical plans and delivery of financial targets set by management through fostering synergies, execution excellence and customer centricity.
- The position directly reports the OPU Head of Human Pharma and is an active member of HP committee.
- Business Unit Head works closely with Regional Operating Unit (ROPU) TA Leads, Medical Affairs, ROPU ComOps and Market Access to develop the business unit sales and marketing strategies and operational plans.
- Excellent execution of BU strategy aligned with OPU&ROPU strategy and to achieve short, medium and long-term business results for assigned BU
- Development & execution of BU business plans and strategic initiatives by identifying the growth potential for assigned BU via analyzing financial and in-market performance such as market share growth and profitability targets
- Ensure that all marketing and sales activities and all processes in the BU comply with Corporate Guidelines, Code of Conduct, GPP, ethical standards and relevant legislation
- Prepare of LTF and Outlook including trend analysis
- Lead IBP for BU in aligned with local market needs and ROPU strategy
- To ensure the preparedness of the BU to launch new products in terms of product, market and company development
- Execute operational plan including BU customer engagement plan
- Lead internal collaboration between the various functional areas in particular between marketing & sales, regulatory, market access, medical affairs, clinical research
- Leading role in concept and execution of BI representation towards opinion leaders, medical/scientific TA societies in order to develop BI presence within BU
- Lead and develop an effective team committed to delivering stretch targets and achieving both short-term and long-term business objectives
- 5 years of related work experience (sales and marketing management at leadership level) within a multinational pharmaceutical company
- 2-6 years’ experience in people management (especially managing managers)
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree, Business Administration or Marketing strongly preferred
- Diabetes experience would be preferred
- English and local language skills
Effective Leadership, Result Orientation, Agility, Intrapreneurship, Accountability, Analyze and Decision Making , Business and Financial Acumen, Influence, Customer orientation, Cross functional working, Interpersonal and communication skills
To apply from HERE: