– Establish, maintain and trains the employees on the company’s system
– Assuring software and systems quality and functionality.
– Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
– Support the LANs WANs and Internet systems.
– Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
– Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
– Perform routine backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
– Follow-up and update end users status and information
– Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures
– Manage PC setup and deployment for new comers using standard hardware, images and software
– Managing and troubleshooting any end-user equipment printers, scanner and PC.
– Bachelor degree in computer science or any relevant study.
– 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position.
– Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
– Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
– Excellent communication skills
– End user-oriented and cool-tempered
– Males Only
Interested candidates can send their resumes to: [email protected] & [email protected]
Please mention the job title in the subject line. “ cvs without subject will be rejected”