A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 56,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: A great opportunity to join our North East Africa team based in Egypt. You will be responsible for providing legal support primarily to the Biopharma business. You will act as a reliable business partner, ensuring the organization remains competitive whilst being compliant, also with Competition and Antitrust legislation. Your responsibilities will include the drafting, review, negotiation, amendment or termination of contracts (e.g.: distribution agreements, logistics, promotional, marketing, manufacturing, service agreements) and you will support country operations including corporate governance for the local entities/representative offices. You will manage risks, also through proactive counselling and implementation of internal policies, and handle claims and litigation. You will serve as primary counsel for key regional projects and work with the Marketing team also on the legal review of promotional materials. You will partner with the Compliance Department providing legal guidance and support the Medical Affairs Department also on PSPs, the Regulatory and Market Access Departments in pricing and reimbursement activities as well as in patients access programs, the Procurement and Tender Office in bidding procedures and relevant disputes.
Who you are:
- You have Law Degree and admission to the Egyptian Bar and a minimum of 7 years post qualified experience in Egypt and abroad
- You have legal experience at a large (possibly international) law firm or a multinational corporation, involving a different kind of business transactions and practising civil law, commercial contracts, corporate and competition law, public law, labour law
- You have experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry will be a plus
- You have knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry and associated legislation, regulations and guidelines
- You are Fluent in English
- You have strong leadership, teamwork ability, negotiation and analytical skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
To Apply from HERE: