• Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
• Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents
• Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
• Update existing data
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
• Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
• Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
• Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
• Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
• Proven experience as data entry clerk
• Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
• Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
• Basic understanding of databases
• Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
• Great attention to detail
• High school degree or equivalent
Age not exceeding 35 years
Send CVs to : [email protected] , mentioning job title in mail subject