- Provide the total support needed for all bank activities in terms of resources and all types of services, including internal services support, administrative support and human capital /resources, supporting also the internal communication inside the bank and with the parent group and supporting the relationship between bank and community through Corporate social responsibility activities. Also, to provide an organizational framework to recruit, select, compensate, develop and reward the bank’s diverse workforce through developing and delivering innovative human resources programs & services designed to support bank’s overall mission and corporate values while optimizing productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Prepare the annual employment plan in cooperation with the relevant structures and to monitor the headcount changes according to the yearly employment plan aiming at being aligned with the sizing.
- Perform the recruitment and selection of required people and to guarantee staff mobility according to their qualifications and competencies aiming at achieving the most appropriate turnover of employees within the structures of the Bank.
- Support the Bank managers in the assessment of the employees’ professional performance and potential, and in the definition and implementation of individual development paths.
- Elaborate and apply internal policies and procedures concerning people management, including salary, benefits and travel management.
- Drive and coordinate the Bank structures for the definition of the soft and technical skills for each role.
- Guarantee fair remuneration levels based on both internal equity and external benchmarks.
- Manage cases of misbehavior against the requirements of the Internal Labor Regulations, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics.
- Manage and facilitate the resolution of employee claims and to support the relevant organizational structures in legal disputes.
- Organize welfare initiatives for the employees (for example company canteen and lunch voucher).
- Manage all training initiatives in the Bank.
- Support the rightsizing programs in cooperation with Organization function.
- Build a sustainable competitive advantage for our bank through ensuring the continuous development of Human capital and Human Capital Management tools.
- Propose, manage and monitor the internal communication budget.
- Coordinate internal communication through the definition, implementation and maintenance of adequate tools and channels through the issuance of internal newsletters and announcements.
Support – as agent of the change management process – the Bank structures in the effective communication of any major transformation affecting internal stakeholders, thus facilitating its positive reception
- Minimum 3 to 5 year of experience.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Good Recruiting Skills.
To Apply from HERE: