Organizing the purchasing cycle documentation, entering the required data into the applied purchasing system and assisting the Purchasing Manager in the daily tasks and duties as per the need.
Tasks & Duties:
- Responsible for receiving the purchasing requests from all factory`s departments.
- Maintaining updated purchasing records such purchases costs, lead time, product quality, supplier performance, and product stock/ inventory.
- Placing orders to suppliers and following up on the execution.
- Ensuring that all purchasing cycle`s documentation such as requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, and invoices are in compliance with department policy.
- Assisting in negotiating and closing the purchase orders /contracts.
- Assisting in analyzing and evaluating current and potential vendors.
- Assisting in updating the price lists of all purchases.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in purchasing filed in an industrial company, preferably if worked before in the printing field.
- Excellent levels of using MS Office Package [Word, Excel & PowerPoint]
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
- Good command of English Language.
To Apply from HERE: