1-Prepare high quality product demonstrations and answer potential customer questions.
2- Act as a channel between sales and product development manager to improve customer experience.
3-Work with sales to provide expert technical support to prospective customers.
4-Follow-up both internally and with the customer to ensure business plan objectives are met.
5-Manage priorities to ensure Customer satisfaction is at the highest level.
6-Attending meetings with business development manager and acting as a technical expert.
7- Putting together business cases for the sales to support their proposals.
8- Design highly technical solutions for the entire integrated solution components.
9- Having the leadership skills to handling a team.
Job Requirements :
• Min total experience of 10-12 years of which 4-6 years pre-sales experience in the ICT domain.
• Excellent negotiation/ presentation /communication skills
• Good working knowledge of the Customer culture,
• Advanced Knowledge in network & security
• Good Command of English language (Written & Spoken)
• CCNA Network Certified is a must
• CCNA security Certified is a must
Why should you apply
• Great pay
• medical insurance
• mobile allowance
• 2 days off
if you interested please send your resume to [email protected] with subject (presales engineer )