About the Job
- Manage and confirm dealers, showrooms & fleet Dept. order for the custom paid and Free zone Passenger cars.
- Support all logistics functions, such as inventory support, shipping/receiving .
- Coordinate with logistics and warehouse teams to meet critical KPI’s including on time deliveries, fill rates, inventory accuracy, etc.
- Coordinate and follow up the process of passenger cars distribution between all dealers, showrooms & fleet Dept.
- Receive and allocate the shipments that arrive from different sources of supply (Japan, Turkey, England …etc.)
- Allocate the cars according to all dealers, showrooms & fleet Dept. orders.
- Manage the process of customs payment.
- Organize the cars delivery for all dealers, showrooms and fleet Dept.
- Responsible for all the previous mentioned processes reports.
- Monitoring the damaged cars during delivery & reporting the case after fixing.
- Receive dealers requests, complains and suggestions.
- Bachelor degree holder
- Administration Expedience is a must
- Sales background is preferable
- Expert with computer use
To Apply from HERE: