1. Plan and organize the implementation of the brand strategy to
ensure the achievement of all targets in support of the brand
2. Direct and control staff in the implementation of branding activities
and initiatives to ensure that they are appropriately motivated
and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required
3. Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor
data to implement brand-planning changes as needed.
4. Assist in the development of long-term brand strategy and implement
short- to medium-term objectives in support of the strategy.
5. Provide support to product marketing to develop customer
propositions and marketing communications.
6. Maintain regular contact with other functions and managers and
particularly with legal advisers to ensure strong brand protection.
7. Provide the main source of expertise to the company in relation
to brand development and maintain an awareness of any relevant
developments in this field.
education to degree level;
ideally a relevant professional qualification;
at least 5 years’ brand management experience;
excellent objective-setting and analytical skills;
excellent communication and presentation skills;
excellent interpersonal skills
To Apply from HERE: