About the Job
- Ability to prepare reports, cost systems, administrative accounting data and financial, data and statistical analysis of financial statements.
- To oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
- Possess excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Managed detail aging, computerized and manual cash batch, data entry and purchase & sale journal.
- Performed a filing and maintained and organized supplier invoices and customer billing folders.
- Researched and allocated payments and receipts for numerous accounts in a short deadline situation.
- Resolved clients invoicing and billing issues.
- Handled accounting transactions and reconciliation tasks.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Full knowledge of accounting principles, rules, and standards.
- Full knowledge of the preparation of budgets.
- Bachelor degree in commerce.
- Very good to excellent English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
To Apply from HERE: