Location: Ministry of Finance of Egypt
Main job profile:
• Managing the integration of various projection modules, ensuring the well-functioning of inter-linkages and troubleshooting problems as they arise
• Checking the consistency of the forecast with the introduction of new amendments to assumptions or policy direction
• Managing the organization and presentation of output, either by using existing output modules or creating new ones.
•Participate in the preparation and update of the medium-term fiscal projections
• Assist in the update of a number of monthly and quarterly reports produced by the macro-fiscal unit
• Participate in the preparation of occasional reports, policy notes and presentations, including by compiling and editing data, charts and text in the respective documents.
Minimum Entry Requirement:
Master’s degree in Economics or development related subjects or 3 years of experience as an Economist.
If you are a dynamic and highly motivated professional seeking to develop a career in development economics, please forward your CV to [email protected]
closing date for all applications is on the 20th October 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.