About the Job
- Establishing to an IT Sector to serve the Group Objectives and strategies.
- Provides strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology systems.
- Designing ICT Infrastructure platforms and solutions (enterprise networks, cyber security, physical/cloud infrastructure, and unified communications).
- Providing an ICT Consultancy Services for Customers.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain competitive advantage
- Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance.
- Program Charter provides an overall vision of the program goals and objectives to the team members;
- Work Plans lay down detailed schedules of activities, milestones, and deliverables of the project team, and identifies the resources available;
- Governance Plan identifies the roles and responsibilities of each member of the project team;
- Work Breakdown Structure defines the specific deliverables due from each team member, at each stage of the project;
- Communication Plan establishes the protocol, procedure, and methods to communicate project information and issues among members of the team;
- Forms and Templates simplify communication, recordkeeping and reporting;
- Risk Analysis lists out potential problems and chances of deviance from the project methodology, the probability of such occurrences, the possible impact, and possible solutions.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project Phoenix
- Strong Experience in (SAP) ERP System is a MUST
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 10 Years of experience in managerial position
To Apply from HERE: