Looking For a Motivated And Talented Architect With Strong Design Skills who is passionate about design and can take leadership in the design concept.
- Proficiency in conceptual design, schematic design, space planning, and presentation are necessary and the ability to describe architectural ideas by sketching and computer modeling in necessity.
- Answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members
- Supervise the Junior Architectural Designer working closely to develop site plan and permit drawings for design-build projects; initial design of renderings, providing training and guidance as required;
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
- The qualified candidate must be able to quickly and readily generate concepts in a fast-paced environment.
- This position required excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written.
- The qualified candidate will use their high level of technical/computer design skills to turn ideas into reality.
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork environment is a must.
- Should have a good experience in the following software but not limited to AutoCAD, Revit, 3D MAX and Adobe Suite.
- 8+ Years of working experience is a must.
- B.Sc degree in Architecture.
- Advanced AutoCAD, Revit, 3D MAX and Adobe Suite.
To Apply from Here: